Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy 1 Year (and 3 days) Anniversary to our blog!

I can't believe we started this blog a year (and three days) ago. Thanks to all our readers (David and Mrs. P) for reading! I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am always so thankful to have all the love in my life that I have. This year I am mostly thankful for growth and love. I am spending this year's day of thanks at The Farm of Peace in Pennsylvania with Josh and his family. I have had the most variety of beautiful vegan food I have ever had continuously since I have been here, starting with a super yummy vegan pumpkin pie Josh's mom created. She composed the crust of pulverised almonds, almond flour and coconut oil. The filling was composed of tofu, pumpkin, spices and a little agave nectar. Then she spread a thin layer of chocolate on top made of coconut oil and cocoa. She then went above and beyond and got vegan whipped cream which is made from cashews and almonds. It was also awesome. I will have to go into more detail about all the other foods I've had here later. But until then, I hope everyone had a happy turkey day, in the most literal sense, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment