Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

I'm thankful for kale.
I'm thankful for pumpkins and squash.
I'm thankful for crunchy leaves.
I'm thankful for coffee and tea.
I'm thankful for cranberries.
I'm thankful for brussel sprouts.
I'm thankful for cabbage.
I'm thankful for broccoli.
I'm thankful for beans.
I'm thankful for quinoa.
I'm thankful for apples and pears.
I'm thankful for soup.
I'm thankful for garlic.
I'm thankful for fresh herbs.
I'm thankful for cinnamon.
I'm thankful for laughter.
I'm thankful for friends, family, and love.
I'm thankful for pecans.
I'm thankful for figs.
Mostly, I'm thankful for kale.


This Thanksgiving and holiday season, let's remember that there's no need to give into temptations of sugary, processed foods! Just remember what delicious and nurturing foods nature has provided us! Who needs anything else? Eating anything else with only bring feelings of regret, guilt, and failure. Be strong and we'll be able to enter the new year with renewed confidence and inner peace.
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment