Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sunday Brunch at All Saints Cafe

My favorite meal of the day is easily breakfast. This summer, I have gotten into the routine of having steel cut oats with fruit almost every day. (If I'm feelin really fancy, I'll make a smoothie.) Sometimes life gets in the way of routine, and my 3 summer classes and move have successfully sabotaged my breakfast ritual. I've been craving vegan comfort food, (probably because I'm so stressed), so I was SO excited to find this! At one of my favorite coffee shops here in Tallahassee, All Saints Cafe, they offer a delicious and soul-warming comfort-food Sunday breakfast! All their food is always vegan, which is a huge plus, and I am never disappointed with the taste. The breakfast is no exception! They offered two choices: the biscuits and gravy plate, and the zucchini waffles. I chose biscuits and gravy (pictured below). The hot and fluffy biscuits are smothered in creamy gravy, served with tater tots, grits, and a delicious scrambled tofu. The portions are huge, so when I get this, it's usually my only meal of the day. I'm so thankful to live somewhere where this kind of food is offered and loved by many!

No comments:

Post a Comment