Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Vegtastic 21st Birthday!

I spent my actual birthday in Syracuse with my sister. She took me for sushi and it was delicious! I gained a new appreciation for the Florida winter as I got bundled up to go out into the snow. (I am impressed with your adaptability, Bails!) Jessica threw me a little party and we went to a karaoke bar. She also took me to a vegan restaurant that was amazing!!! It was called Strong Hearts Cafe. From there I got a vegan chocolate-coconut cupcake and ate it with vegan ice cream. Back in Jacksonville, I celebrated with my grandparents and my mom and David at Maggiano's. My mom surprised me with a beautiful vegan carrot cake from Whole Foods! Everyone loved it! And check out the message she had them write on it! Haha! It was like you were there!
The next day David took me to Orlando! We ate and drank around the world at Epcot. We had dinner in China and I was impressed with my tofu-veggie stir-fry! Who knew Disney could be healthy? It was the funnest. It turned out to be the best 21st birthday I could have imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment